Saturday, May 5, 2012

DAY 3

Not smoking is mostly easy but as the day wears on, the more I want a cigarette. I weighed myself today for the first time in months and I am at the lowest end of my average weight range, which is good. I have been super tired lately and opting for catching up on sleep when I can like last night even though it was a Friday. Lately I have been sleeping awfully, either insomnia or going to bed at 4 am and waking up after only a few hours. All in all, I feel good, but could easily do a little better.

Looking forward to some bike riding today and tomorrow! 


DAY 3:

whole wheat english muffin with butter
way too many BBQ almonds 500-600 calories oops
Beef and veggie soup with whole wheat pita 360 calories
6 oz coleslaw 340 calories? oops
2 cigarettes
3 tall Budweiser drafts
No exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment